The HAN-SF Undergraduate Leadership Award (HULA) is kicking off the semester by recognizing exceptional undergraduates. HULA is looking for its next batch of notable leaders for the award.
HULA is a grass-roots effort organized, administered, and funded by the activities of the HAN-SF Chapter, its alumni members, and partnering organizations. It’s a competitive merit-based scholarship program that recognizes Haas undergraduate students who demonstrate potential or applied leadership within their studies, extracurricular activities, communities, and/or families.
HULA engages Haas alumni to assist in the selection of candidates by reading applications, interviewing award finalists, and attending new-alumni welcome events. It is the goal of HULA to build interest in HAN as students matriculate to the Haas alumni community.
- All currently enrolled Haas undergraduate students (Juniors and Seniors) are eligible and encouraged to apply.
- HULA is a one-time award. Students may re-apply each semester they are eligible and the program is offered.
- Five HULA winners for the Fall 2014 semester will be awarded a scholarship of $1,000 each.
- Applications Available to Students: 9/29/14
- Application Deadline: 10/15/14 by 5pm
- Notification for Finalist Round: 10/20/14
- Leadership Workshop: End of October or Early November
- Finalist Interviews with Alumni: 11/16 and 11/23/14
- Award Recipients Notified: Early December
For more information and to apply, please visit http://sf.haasalumni.org/category/hula/
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!
Class of 2016