The Haas Undergraduate Blog
The Haas Undergraduate Blog is a platform dedicated to providing an “insider perspective” into life as a student at Haas. It aims to serve as a valuable resource for Haas alumni, as well as current, non-major, incoming, and prospective Haas undergraduates, who are interested in learning about the culture and current happenings in the prestigious business program.
Great news! The Haas Blog is currently recruiting for new members to join our team! Bloggers do not have to be experienced, but should enjoy writing short blog posts about Haas-related topics that they feel enthusiastic about. Authors have freedom and flexibility to choose whatever subjects to write about as long as they commit to publishing 1-2 articles per month.
If you have any questions or are interested in joining our team, please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. See application instructions below.**
Applications will be due by April 24th and interviews will be conducted April 25th.
** Haas Undergraduate Blogger Application Instructions
Please e-mail all requested information to the Haas Undergrad Blog Team at email@example.com with subject title “Haas Undergraduate Blogger Application” no later than April 24, 2015.
Haas Undergraduate Blogger Application Checklist
- Cover Letter (mention blog experience(s) & affiliated student orgs)
- First Blog Post – one paragraph describing your intended blog post
- WordPress Username & Accompanying E-mail
- Follow @BerkeleyHaasUG & @BerkeleyHaas on Twitter
- Like our Facebook page at BerkeleyHaasUndergrad
- If selected, short interviews will be conducted on April 25th with Time TBA
Haas Undergraduate Blogger Requirements
- This is a long-term commitment (two consecutive semesters)
- Writers are expected to post 1-2 article per month
- This is an unpaid position
- Haas Undergraduate Program reserves the right to modify posts and blog contributions if appropriate